Monday, September 2, 2013

Fall Layering: Four Ways

I am always looking for fun new ways to layer in the fall. It can get boring just wearing a shirt & coat every day. I am loving these fresh new layering looks for this year: from tailored dresses over oxford shirts to mixing prints with camo (the pattern of the season) & stripes!

I also love the idea that a fall wardrobe doesn't have to mean a resort to dark colors & heavy layering pieces- these looks are colorful, fun & unexpected. These four bloggers showcase some serious style!

Fall Layering: Four Ways

These looks incorporate a few of my favorite fall trends: camouflage prints, conversational intarsia sweaters, accessories that give a pop of neon & lightweight quilted vests & jackets.

[Try this Trend: Fall Layering] 
All pieces are under $75!

Which fall layering look is your favorite? I'm on the hunt for a camo jacket right now!

xoxo, lauren


Petit Promise said...

That dog pullover is super cute!! ♥

Sherin said...

I always really look forward to layering in the Autumn/Winter. I love the look of plaid with a cute sweater.

Caitlin C. said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this whole post!!! Can't wait for fall :)

Jessica Joyce said...

Ah, yes! This is just what I needed since I start school this week! I love that you linked the outfits to the blogs...good idea.
Your Friend, Jess

Katherine Nolden said...

I would love to wear all of these! I just have to wait a few months so I don't die of heat stroke in Texas!

Stephanie @ Tailgatequeen said...

so ready for the layering!!! loving the pink quilted vest!

Tailgate Queen - gameday dresses

Meaghan Alvarado said...

Love the dog sweaters! :)

Pink Coffee Photo said...

You are adorable, and I love these looks so much... can't wait for cooler weather!

2 Girls in 2 Cities said...

Love all of these ideas! Thanks for the inspiration! - J

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin