Sunday, September 8, 2013

Gameday Style with OCJ Apparel

Football season is about more than just watching the sport. It's about the tailgate full of tasty appetizers, the fight song playing, the socializing, and of course stylish gameday outfits. Whether I go to the game or not- I'm always representing my team colors on Saturdays!

I was SO excited when the team at OCJ Apparel sent me a pair of their College Jeans & Gameday shorts for my two favorite teams- FSU Seminoles (my alma mater) + the UW Badgers (my new home)! The pairs each have the embroidered logo or mascot on the backside of their designer denim jeans & shorts.

Badgers Tailgate Style // OCJ Apparel Gameday Jeans

Red Peplum Wisconsin Gameday Outfit
Get the Look:  red eyelet peplum top (similar) // embroidered bucky badgers jeans  // LOVE necklace  (similar) // boho hairtie set

Wisconsin Gameday #ArmParty

Gameday Glam: FSU Seminoles // OCJ Apparel Gameday Shorts + Bow Shirt
Get the Look: black bow back top (similar) // fsu gameday shorts 

I'm loving this unique take on a school spirited outfit & they make a serious statement. I was amazed at how comfortable & flattering they were as well. The jeans are all made in the USA and are perfect for gameday and everyday.I can't tell you how many people had asked where I bought them. Search for your school & buy a pair for yourself!

What football team do you cheer for on gamedays?

xoxo, lauren


Franziska said...

I am so jealous of those badger jeans!!!!

Alissa said...

I second what Fran said! Also, you know I just adore game day looks! So cute!

Panty Buns said...

I LOVE that red eyelet crochet peplum top!! You also look adorable in your black bow-back top and FSU Gameday Shorts, and I love the colour.

Grace said...

Absolutely love those shorts, Lauren! I need to get a pair of my own ASAP

Have a great day!
A Southern Drawl

Jessica Joyce said...

NICE! I think I might just get a bunch of iron-ons and put them on everything. Looks awesome!

Your Friend, Jess

Sherin said...

The jeans and shorts are both fabulous. Love the colour of the shorts so much.

Maya {CharminglyStyled} said...

I love that you have badgers gear too! Those jeans are so stinking cute, I need a pair! xx

Lia said...

The jeans are awesome! Both of my parents went to Wisconsin. Such a cool, subtle way to mix up a pair of jeans.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin