Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Indian Summer

True story: I'm addicted to all things coconut (I've even made the switch from cow's milk to coconut mik)! I was so excited when Vita Coco asked me + the other 3 Midwest Style Bloggers founder to style a look based on four of their fruity flavors- pineapple, orange, tropical fruit, & peach/mango!

My look was inspired by the tropical fruit flavor and I knew my super colorful new dress that Flourish Boutique sent me was too perfect for this Indian summer we've been having- (and gift wrapped in leopard tissue no less)! I've been trying to soak up every last bit of warm weather + sunshine.

Neon Tribal Print Dress via Flourish Boutique + Vita Coco

Neon Pink Tribal Print Dress via Flourish Boutique

Neon Pink Tribal Print Dress

I seriously can't tell you how many people stopped me in the hall today to comment on my dress. It made a serious statement paired back to a turquoise necklace + oversized shades. I'm pretty sure I'd like to make the entire Flourish Boutique my new closet- loving their affordable + colorful pieces! 
Get the "Ways of the Tribe" Dress I'm wearing here.

The Midwest Style Bloggers + I representing our outfits inspired by the four vita coco flavors! 
Me: Tropical Fruit // Samantha: Peach & Mango // Katelyn: Pineapple // Maya: Orange

What are you cherishing in these last few days of summer?

My parents will be up visiting this week & after 6+ months without seeing them I couldn't be more excited! 

xoxo, lauren


Jessica Joyce said...

Ah this dress is amazing! And of course, coconut is kinda my addiction.

Your Friend, Jess

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Beautiful dress!

shelovedlife.com said...

Enjoy the time with your family!

Lauren said...

i really need to give coconut water another shot - especially these mango and tropical ones - YUM

Ivy said...

Gorgeous lip color on you too!

Sherin said...

I love coconut water. It's all the rage her in the UK as well. I love that dress so much. It has the perfect tropical feel to it.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin