Thursday, September 26, 2013

Peace + Leopard

Something about the peace sign just brings a smile to my face. It's a universal symbol that speaks volumes no matter what your location, language or beliefs!

Fabulous cothing brand, Boohoo.com sent me a few pieces from their new fall collection including this peace sign sweater which is easily one of my favorite new pieces for fall. I'm loving drapey sweaters paired with skinny jeans. Their site is super fun to shop because they have products categorized into a few key fall trends

Peace Sign Sweater

peace sign sweater + leopard heels

Peace Sign Sweater + Leopard Heels


I felt so cozy but pulled together today at work in this look. I feel like the high heels are key to pulling off the slouchy look. I can't stop wearing these leopard heels (they look SO much like the J.Crew pumps but are from Target!)

xoxo, lauren

7 comments:

Katherine Nolden said...

Yay for the Target heels! Just like the J Crew and C Wonder!!!

Sherin said...

This is such a cute look. I love the peace top so much, and love the leopard heels you paired the look with too. I love boohoo - they have some great pieces.

Jessica Joyce said...

Ain't no season like sweater season 'cause a sweater season...is cold.
The knit looks really comfy. I gotta check this out.

Your Friend, Jess

Anngelik Martinez said...

That's a beautiful sweater and I love how you paired it with the animal print shoes, very chic.

-Vogue&Heels
www.vogueandheels.com

(Anna) la mode said...

Love the sweater! The peace sign is so cute and I love the gold accents. Your leopard flats are so cute and add some sass to the outfit. Just started following on GFC & BL. Hope you can follow back so we can stay connected : )

xox,
anna-lamode.blogspot.com

Tabet said...

Great Sweater! :)
Love
Tabea

http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

Stephen Dunlap said...

Really looking awesome outfit like to appreciate your work.

Leather Jackets For Woman

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin