Sunday, September 22, 2013

Spiked & Spiced Hot Apple Cider

 My bestie Jocelyn, who blogs at Saucy Jocey's Kitchen and contributes tasty recipes for LPF Mag has one of the BEST fall traditions. She introduced it to my roommates & I in college and ever since then we try to keep the tradition alive in our respective new homes. On the first cold fall night of the year (which living in Florida could be November)- we make hot apple cider & serve it with powdered doughnuts.

My favorite take on this is this tradition is a spiked version- also perfect for a chilly October Badger game day and quite a festive autumn drink too! 

Spiked + Spiced Apple Cider


I love that near or far we keep the tradition alive & I encourage you to start it as a tradition of your own! 

Do you have any traditions for the start of fall?

Also, this weekend I launched the first "Inspiration in Your Inbox" newsletter from La Petite Fashionista featuring the best deals of the weekend, five things that are making me happy this week, "pinspiration" & the latest posts. I'd love to hear what you want featured!


Check out the first newsletter & subscribe here!

xoxo, lauren

5 comments:

Saucy Jocey's Kitchen said...

Yay! Oh I miss you Lauren!

Caitlin C. said...

Yum!! This looks so amazing!

Mugdha said...

This looks so delicious!! I'm all about pumpkin pie and pumpkin beer in the fall!

(Anna) la mode said...

Yummm that looks amazing! Sounds like such a great fall staple. I love that there are whole apple slices in the cider and spiked cider sounds like a delicious and fun drink for a fall party! Found your blog on popsugar select. I'm also a popsugar blogger. Love your blog! : )

xox,
anna-lamode.blogspot.com

College Focus said...

This sounds delicious!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin