Monday, October 14, 2013

A Sneak Preview of LPF Mag's Anniversary Issue!

I've been hard at work with the contributors getting our one year anniversary, Fall issue of LPF Mag to digital press. Keep your eyes peeled next week for a glam Halloween soiree, fall fashion editorial, DIY dinner party, crockpot dinners & so much more inspiration! I'm so excited that it's been a year of magazine issues of La Petite Fashionista! Thank you all for your support!

I've also been releasing a weekly newsletter highlighting everything from my "5 Things That Make Me Oh-So-Happy This Week", to 5 Deals Under $50, features of my latest posts & sneak previews of new LPF Mag issues! It's been a lot of fun to release each week!

I also want to include a weekly blogger Q+A with my newsletter each week, so let me know if you'd be interested in being feature by  leaving your details in the comments below!

Sign up for Inspiration in Your Inbox!

* indicates required
xoxo, lauren

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin