Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Blogger Buzz: Sip & See

I'm partnering with a few of my favorite blogger ladies for this month's blogger buzz! This month we're talking about our favorite magazine & beverage pairings. Is anyone else as excited about Domino Mag being back?! It's truly what made me love interior design. I also really miss Martha Stewart's now out of print,  Blueprint Mag (has it really been out of print since 2007?!).

These days I've been spending more time editing my own magazine than having time to read them. Looking forward to doing some traveling over the next month. Airplanes are the best time to catch up on your mags!

 photo 4db80a6e-e76d-467c-a3bc-8706e6056e94_zpsecff11e5.jpg

Samantha of The Brunette One
Iced tea with Lemon and InStyle

Meghan of Downtown Daydreams
Glass of Wine and Coastal Living

Spiked Apple Cider and Domino

Earl Grey Tea and Real Simple

Glass of Vinho Verde and Martha Stewart Living

What would be your magazine & beverage pairing?

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

3 comments:

Maya {CharminglyStyled} said...

So fun! I just got the new Domino mag and I'm seriously loving it. Great picks ladies! xx

Jessica Joyce said...

Hm, this looks fun. I'd love to see more of these!
For me, I'd say, a copy of Fast Company and a Starbucks Regular Coffee. Nerd? Probably.

Your Friend, Jess

Lauren said...

yes i went to 3 drugstores till i found domino the day it came out! i sooo wish blueprint came back too! i treasured every issue (and still do!) also martha stewart kids was so adorable too - how could she do that to us?