Thursday, October 10, 2013

La Petite Fashionista for QMack

I am so excited to partner with QMack- a newly launched brand available at Macy's and designed for the busy but stylish girl who loves to mix and match (or mix & mack as they like to call it)!. QMack strikes a delicate balance between preppy and trendy, vintage and contemporary. It's perfect for me because I am always for a new way to wear pieces in my closet, but keep each look unique!

La Petite Fashionista for QMack // #QMarksTheSpot

Wearing: Metallic Tweed Motorcycle Jacket // V-Neck Floral Dress

La Petite Fashionista for QMack // #QMarksTheSpot

La Petite Fashionista for QMack // #QMarksTheSpot

La Petite Fashionista for QMack // #QMarksTheSpot

During this series I'll be snapping pictures around my favorite spots in Madison! Today's post is featuring the Arboretum, a local nature preserve where gorgeous fall foliage is on display this month! The QMack girl is so me-- someone who's not afraid to mix prints, wear sequins for day and the epitome of a girly girl.

I'll also be taking over the social media feeds for QMack on twitterinstagram & facebook so be sure to follow along!

xoxo, lauren

6 comments:

Franziska said...

this is such a cool opportunity! nice work lady :)

Kelsey said...

That dress is super cute and looks great in the Arboretum. Great choice of a location for your photo shoot. Looking forward to seeing what other locations you pick :)

Sherin said...

Love this look so much. The floral dress is so pretty.

Carlee said...

LOVE this jacket!

Tabet said...

Nice pics and a great outfit! :)
Love
Tabea

http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

Majda Mehanovic said...

This is too cute! The floral print looks so good with that jacket! I also posted a fall style outfit on my blog! Feel free to check it out!

Majda | www.classystateofmind.blogspot.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin