Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I Heart October

I'm back with yet another fabulous piece from QMack! I knew this top would be perfect for me because of my love for all things covered in hearts! I paired it back to a pair of bubble gum pink pants, a bold statement necklace & bright pink lips!

#QMack Heart Blouse, Pink Pants & Pink Lipstick!

Statement Necklace: Similar // Lipstick: Moxie

#Qmack Heart Blouse + #MoxieUp Pink Lipstick

This month seriously needs to SLOW down! From photoshoots for the mag, to feeling absolutely awful and downing gatorade and cold medicine earlier this week, and wanting to fit in the things I truly enjoy like date nights! I just wish there were more hours in a day to do all the things I want to do! Can anyone else relate?

xoxo, lauren


Rachel said...

Obsessed with this top (and anything with hearts on it!)

Tabet said...

Great pictures and a sweet look!


Jessica Joyce said...

Ha! October seems to a pretty stressful/quick month for me, but there's just no way to slow down time. But reading blogs always keeps me energized to write and do more.

Your Friend, Jess

Joanie said...

This outfit combo would also be perfect for Valentine's Day!and I feel like October flew by so fast. The Holidays are practically here!


Sherin said...

That top is perfect!! I love the print so much. You look so pretty in these pictures as well.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin