Tuesday, October 8, 2013

"I'm so Glad I Live in a World Where There are Octobers"

This weekend was JUST what I needed. A short trip to my grandparents' cabin in the northwoods of Wisconsin, some quality time with my mama at a cranberry bog tour & winery visit, and long walks around the lake with Kyle snapping pictures of all of the fall foliage with my Nokia Lumia 928 that I've been test driving for Verizon!

I broke out camo sweater from one of my new faves, boohoo. I had to laugh when I walked into a small town diner wearing my camoflauge and there was a family eating breakfast decked out in camo & blaze orange who had just finished a morning of hunting! 

I don't think I've ever been as excited for Fall as I have been this year. I have been taking plenty of time to stop and enjoy all of the gorgeous fall color and activities. 

Camo Chic Sweater

Fall Foliage on the Wisconsin Lake

Cheers to Fall // Pumpkin Spice Beer

Camo Sweater

"I'm so Glad I Live in a World Where There are Octobers"- Anne of Green Gables

Fall in Love

I'm pretty in love with that quote from Anne of Green Gables. It's true.. we are pretty lucky to have October! It's a pretty magical month with all that comes along with Fall. Growing up in the South, I never got to experience the change in autumn color so it never fails to amaze me!

xoxo, lauren

Disclosure: I am participating in the Verizon Fashion Voices program and have been provided  with a wireless device and six months of service in exchange for my honest opinions about the product! :) 


Midnight Cowgirl said...


Sherin said...

I do love the start of autumn. The weather is so fresh. Your sweater is pretty amazing.

Maya {CharminglyStyled} said...

I loved following your cabin adventures on IG over the weekend! So happy you had so much fun :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin