Monday, October 21, 2013

La Petite Fashionista Mag Issue #5 is Here!

La Petite Fashionista Mag Issue #5 is here and it was SO worth the wait! Check it out for last minute glam halloween soiree ideas & DIY costumes,  slow cooker dinners, fall fashion trends, DIY fall decor & tons more of inspiring content!
A special thanks to the contributors & sponsors who made this issue possible! If you loved the issue, please be sure to share it with your friends on social media & tag us (twitter / instagram / facebook) to help us grow our digital magazine!

xoxo, lauren

4 comments:

shop index said...

very creative thought!, like the posts in the book thing. Going to add one to my blog.

Mallory Thompson said...

Whoops! I just commented on the wrong issue. I love this one! You did such a great job with all the layouts and I'm glad I could be a part of it :)

Xx Mallory
http://notnormalmallory.wordpress.com

Jessica Joyce said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I'd love to contribute to the next issue if in any way possible. You really do inspire me ;)

Your Friend, Jess

Sherin said...

I'm always so excited to read these. We have a rainy weekend ahead, so this will be perfect to read.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin