Monday, October 28, 2013

Latest Lust: Barbour Jackets

I spent the weekend visiting my sister up at her campus in  Massachusetts! One of the first investments she made when she moved there was a Barbour jacket & it's easy to see why, as it's the unofficial uniform for girls in New England (especially when paired back to a pair of colorful Hunter wellies)! 

This iconic British brand has two jackets which are particularly trendy right now- a waxed canvas & quilted style. They are beloved by celebrities & prepsters alike.In today's post I've found a few options to get the Barbour jacket look for less (one piece even borrowed from the boy's section)!

latest lust: barbour jackets

The Look for Less:  Old Navy // Dorothy Perkins // J.Crew

The Look for Less:  Target // Target  // Jack Wills

I love how classically preppy the jackets are & that these Barbour look-alike options are much affordable but just as stylish options! I definitely need to add one to my fall wishlist!

What are the cold weather fashion trends in your area?

xoxo, lauren


Jessica Joyce said...

As much as I love the Barbour jacket, it's funny how almost everyone has it. I guess it's popular for a reason.
Your Friend, Jess

Maya McDonald said...

I love these! I really want the one from J.Crew, but I'm waaaaay too cheap to that. Maybe one day ;) xx

Anonymous said...

Love those jackets!! I am following you on google friend connect would love if you followed me back!

Lauren said...

yeah! what is up with this weather it went from 60's to a high of 40's! crazy!
yes i'm on the hunt as well for more coats - these are supercool!

Laney Reusch / Reusch Interior Design said...

I've been seeing these coats a lot!! Now I want one! :)

Time to go shopping!

Alissa said...

I love that these coats are in because they are so classic and I missed out on buying one before!

Grace said...

Oh my gosh. I love barbour jackets. I can never bring myself to purchase one of those expensive suckers though..but they're just so darn pretty!

A Southern Drawl

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin