Sunday, October 13, 2013

LPF for QMack: Sequins + Coffee

My second post for my collaboration with new contemporary brand, QMack on their blogger roadtrip features two of my absolute favorite fall trends- sequins & intarsia sweater knits. I am a big believer in sequins no matter what the occasion. The trick to sporting sequins for day is to balance out the rest of the outfit with more casual pieces, like this open cardigan.

They definitely make a statement in the best way possible- I can't tell you how many people stopped me in the hall to compliment my sequined skirt. It certainly brightens up a weekday! And let me tell you the Q girl, LOVES her sequins.

Aztec Printed Sweater & Navy Sequined Skirt // LPF for QMack  #QMarksTheSpot

Aztec Printed Sweater & Navy Sequined Skirt // LPF for QMack  #QMarksTheSpot

Aztec Printed Sweater & Navy Sequined Skirt // LPF for QMack  #QMarksTheSpot



I have to say, I love the last shot. I'm definitely daydreaming about cozy sweaters, hot apple ciders & giant piles of colorful leaves to jump in. Did I mention how excited I am for fall? I have been working on the anniversary issue of La Petite Fashionista Magazine and can't wait to share in a little over a week!

I'll also be taking over the social media feeds for QMack on twitterinstagram & facebook so be sure to follow along!

xoxo, lauren

6 comments:

Tabet said...

Sweet pictures and a great outfit! :)
Love
Tabea

http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

Sherin said...

Love this autumn look. The cardigan is such a cute print, and I always love wearing sequins.

Caitlin C. said...

Love love love! Gorgeous pictures, girl!

Erin Campbell said...

I just love your sweater...so cute! Isn't this the best time of year ever? Sometimes I love Wisconsin ;)

Allison said...

You are so damn cute, girl! I love all these pictures and that sweater is absolute perfection. I'm always amazed by how you put things like sequins + fall sweaters, etc. together. I never would have thought of it, but it's a perfect combo!

Maya {CharminglyStyled} said...

So much cuteness! That sweater looks so so comfy and cozy, perfect for the fall weather we're finally having! xx

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin