Wednesday, October 23, 2013

LPF Mag Ghouls Night: Glam Halloween Party & Printable Wine Labels

I'm sharing a few of my favorite snapshots from the "Ghouls Night" Glam Halloween cocktail Party from the new La Petite Fashionista Magazine Issue 5. To see all of the images from the features & cocktail recipes you'll have to check it out in the mag, but I do have some free printable wine labels that I designed for the soiree to share!

I can't tell you how much fun I had creating this! I spent a lot of time at local crafts stores (Joanns & Michaels always have great coupons!), dolllar store & thrift store to find things to reinvent. I love the way the cheesy white plastic skulls turned out painted gold with brushed on glitter. We also had a blast crafting the cocktails (had to taste test them all, of course)!

I hope there are some great ideas for your Halloween parties this weekend!

#LPFMag Issue 5: Ghouls Night Glam Halloween Cocktail Party

These wine labels should print perfectly to size. Just cut down & adhere with tape on each side or even better- print on label paper! This adds such a fun festive touch to your Halloween parties!

What are your plans for Halloween this year.. or better yet, what are you dressing as?

xoxo, lauren

1 comment:

How to get 1300 Number said...

Women like to have a handbag they are using it when they are traveling or attending to a party etc. Their handbag is prone to a snachers, holdapers, Theif. They are investing for handbag insurance for the important things that is in the bag.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin