Sunday, October 6, 2013

Perfect Pairings: Coffee + a Good Book

I swear, as soon as the temperature dips below 50 all I want to do is curl up on the couch with a hot cup of coffee + good book (or ipad to read my favorite fashion blogs)! It's actually laughable how many books I own/display despite my lack of storage space, but I can't help it. 

Few things make me happier than be surrounded by the inspiration on the pages of these books. I've picked a few of the coffee table books + my wishlist, and the perfect stylish mugs to match.

perfect pairings: coffee + good book



The pairing of these twos is the perfect cozy fall afternoon combination. Seriously- could they be any perfect?

What's your favorite coffee flavor for fall? I am partial to pumpkin chai right now!

xoxo, lauren

7 comments:

Maya {CharminglyStyled} said...

Such a cute idea - I'm kinda obsessed! Love that Paris neighborhoods book :)

Jessica Joyce said...

WOW. I WISH I had time to sit down for coffee and a book. Perhaps we can all use it to relax, which is something I need.
I always stick with regular coffee. That's just me.
Your Friend, Jess

Ashley russo said...

This is precious. I love the idea of having matching books and mugs. This would make an excellent gift for my girlfriends this holiday season. Thanks for the idea!

Ashley
Ashleyinafashion.blogspot.com

Sherin said...

I love curling up with a good book in the winter too. It's such a perfect way to spend some time. These are great coffee table books.

FASHION SNAG said...

Right now I am really into chai tea!

www.FashionSnag.com

Saucy Jocey's Kitchen said...

Eat cake for breakfast! I love it!

Sunday Desire said...

Such a lovely idea, so well done!

http://sundaydesire.blogspot.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin