Saturday, October 26, 2013

Try This Trend: "Teddy Bear" Boucle Coats

As the weather has quickly gone from comfortable to quite freezing in Wisconsin I am on the hunt for more cute coats! This style is cozy, warm and soft and pretty much all I'd want to wear this fall and winter. 

Some people refer to them as "teddy bear" coats for their short fur, but most of them are actually "boucle" - yarn with a looped or curled pile. Whatever you want to call them- I adore them!

Try This Trend: Teddy Bear Boucle Coats


I think I love the pale white the best, though for winter's purposes the black would be absolutely fabulous. I think to prevent you from looking like an actual teddy bear- I would pair them back to slim fitting denim & high heels or heeled boots.

Which is your favorite?

xoxo, lauren

7 comments:

Mia Felce said...

Number 6 is my favourite :)
Mia
x
www.prettyeclectic.co.uk

Alissa said...

I think this look is really great but whenever I try on the coat it itches my skin! I wish I could try this skin!

Jennifer said...

My goooodness those look so comfy! I love them all, but I especially love number 4.

Mugdha said...

Hmm I don't know that I could pull one of these off, but they look so comfy and snuggly!!

Jackie said...

They are all pretty. Liked #5

Fashion Jewelry

tasteoftaylor said...

Love #3! Its like a fuzzy cocoon I can wrap myself in and top off with a great scarf and belt! Count me in on this trend!

Marta O. said...

my fav is nº4, but i will be using my pale pink for last season ( picture it as nº5 and nº6 son jejejej)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin