Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Fashion Apps for Android Fashionistas

Before I became a part of the Verizon Voices program I was a die hard Apple fan (ipad, phone, apple tv!). For our program I had the opportunity to test out a Samsung Galaxy Camera and a Nokia Lumia 928. And Now after the last 6 months I am certainly a more open minded tech loving fashionistas.

 I was lucky to have the opportunity to explore the world of other smartphones & smart cameras! My favorite features were the great quality of the cameras on the phone & the wide variety of apps available to download.

Must Download Fashion Apps for Android Phone Fashionistas

After using my Verizon devices for the last six months I wanted to share some of my favorite fashion apps for fellow android users to add to their downloads! From organizing your closet to your pinterest boards you'll want to download these right away!


Must Download Fashion Apps for Android Fashionistas:
  • Snapette:shopping app for finding designer fashion, shoes, handbags & accessories
  • Pose See and shop the looks shared by the world’s top trendsetters every day
  • FashiolistaSave & share your greatest fashion finds from all over the web
  • Stylicious: Organize your closet, plan your outfits & get inspired
  • Trendstop Fashion Trendtracker: track on the latest fashion trends, catwalk show looks, street style looks, fashion news, & catwalk show photo galleries
  • VintedSell, swap and buy pre-loved clothes on this fun to use app
  • Pinterest:  Everyone's favorite addictive site in an easy to use app format
  • FashionFreax:  Like instagram with only outfit pictures - share & be inspired by street style from other users
  • Beautylish: Discover the newest beauty looks and trends, learn essential makeup tips
What are your favorite apps for android or apple ios devices?
I'm always looking to download new ones!

xoxo, lauren

                              
Disclosure: I was participating in the Verizon Fashion Voices program and was provided with a wireless device and six months of service in exchange for my honest opinions about the product! :)

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Pose is my favorite! They interact with the users, which I love.

Sherin said...

I am a massive fan of pose. Can't wait to try out the rest.

Maya McDonald said...

Oh la la! I'm going to need to check some of these out - hopefully they have some for iPhone too! xx

Alissa said...

I have been invited to try a couple of different apps for fashion but just never have. I need to try this!

fit ster said...

Hi, we have recently released our new fashion community app,Apparel: Fashion community. Please feel free to test & comment!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin