Sunday, November 17, 2013

Fitness + Healthy Snacks for Busy Girls

I was so excited to get an email from the O2 Max Fitness team about their fitness program + Max Box survival kit. As a college student I was totally busy between working a part time retail job, being involved as an officer in our campus fashion club, going to class and maintaining a social life. As I expected, nothing's changed post-grad. I've always had a little too much on my plate- but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Finding time to stay in shape then and now working full time is always a challenge. That's why I absolutely love their fitness program with workouts sent to you digitally based on your end goal (special event / a 10 day accelerator / or obtaining a healthier lifestyle). I tried out their 5 min de-stress and 5 min core & stretch to start my days off on a positive note for the past week!

I've also pulled together a few of my healthy snack ideas which are great- especially for other busy girls (students or workin' women!). As much as I'd love to juice or make smoothies every A.M. these ideas are all simple enough to grab & go.

Healthy Snack Ideas for Busy Girls

If you're a college student trying to start getting or stay in shape- be sure to check out the site for all of their great resources. You should also sign up for one of their Max Box Finals Survival Kits full of workouts, healthy snacks & relaxing goodies for crunch time.


For a discount on the Finals Survival Kit the team has a quick survey!

My little sister, Allie, who has experienced an incredibly fitness journey of her own is one of their #IamFit applicants as well. She is a constant inspiration for me & i'm always following her instagram for yummy healthy recipes & inspiration.

I absolutely love this concept & the idea of having a support group to keep you accountable for staying in shape as a young woman!

What are your favorite healthy snacks?

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

3 comments:

Alissa said...

This is such a great service. I am in college and I totally need something like this. Apples and peanut butter are my go to snacks!

Caitlin C. said...

I love your snack ideas! Amonds, pb2 and apples are my go-to! And this box looks amaze, I would have loved it in college!

Maya McDonald said...

You're such a smarty party - these are all delicious ideas! Raspberries and yogurt are one of my go-tos. xx