This month The Blogger Buzz is back and ready to sweat!
Here are their favorite ways to stay fit:
- Laura Podlich of Beauty & the Beard // I love to walk or hike outside with my boyfriend. It makes the time go by so much faster to have someone to talk to, and getting fresh air is always a plus!
- Lauren Felix of La Petite Fashionista // My favorite way to workout is Zumba! It brings me back to my many years of dance classes, and I love that it's so much fun it doesn't even feel like I'm burning calories like crazy!
- Ashley Fine of One Fine Day // My go-to workout has got to be spinning. It's fast-paced and gives me a reason to blast my embarrassing workout playlist. I spin for sanity, to fit in my jeans, and to splurge on dessert.
- Katherine Nolden of The Duchess of Plumewood // My fave way to workout is pretty much anything where I don't realize I'm working out. I usually do the elliptical while watching TV; I find I work harder when I don't think about how many minutes are left.
- Meg Anderson of Downtown Daydreams // My favorite workouts are Violet Zaki's classes at Equinox in New York City. Her class Asset Management is just the best! My friends and I love to go together. You leave feeling exhausted and amazing — all at the same time. She's tough, but so motivating and hilarious! While her classes are currently in New York, Violet also has videos and quick workouts on !
What fitness routine(s) do you swear by? We'd love to know!