Sunday, November 3, 2013

November Inspiration Board

Holy Cow! When did it suddenly become November?! 2013 has absolutely flown by! I'm looking forward to enjoying Thanksgiving, doing a little traveling, working on a LPF Holiday Gift Guide this month! I'm also going to try to constantly remind myself of all of the things I'm thankful for throughout November - and I recommend we all do!

This month's inspiration board is filled with things that sparkle, bold prints, and fun activities like game night & DIY's to stay busy on too-cold-to-go-outside November evenings.

November Inspiration Board

November Inspiration Board (circular L-R): Kate Spade Audrina Sparkle Flats // Monogram Clutch // 

I'm hoping November is a month of creativity and discovering new passions. I'm really wanting to take up calligraphy and hand lettering- expect some gorgeous Christmas cards this year!

What are your plans for the month of November?

xoxo, lauren

5 comments:

Jessica Joyce said...

YES! Finally November when the season is just right for sweaters and coats. I should probably create an inspiration board as well!

Your Friend, Jess

Arianne said...

I also wanted November to arrive!!!!!! I love wearing cozy sweaters and cool beanies for those cold days hahaha

Much love,

http://ariannesboot.blogspot.com.es/

Sherin said...

That beanie hat screams autumn and November. Love it.

The Sweetest Thing said...

Good thing I saw this before I hit up the mall--- I want a beanie like that one!! Love all of your picks!

Lauren said...

loving that essie color! i am getting my inspirations and pins together to figure out holiday decorations i'm going to create this year...

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin