Saturday, November 16, 2013

Perfect Pairings: Fairisle + Sequins

When it comes to fashion, obviously trends come and go. That's why I love new ways to wear and reinvent them. The classic fairisle sweater that has been trending so much over the past couple of years gets a glam update paired back to sassy sequins or kicked up a notch with tights to match!

I love these stylish looks for inspiration and check out my ways to get the look below:

Perfect Pairings: Fairisle Sweaters + Sequins

Get the Look:

I absolutely adore this look for the holidays. It would be a great day to night update from a fairisle sweater and jeans by just swapping them out for these sparkly skirts!

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

1 comment:

Sherin said...

OMG! What a perfect combination of clothes. I can't wait to try it out.