Friday, November 8, 2013

Try this Trend: Leather Gloves

The trend in leather gloves is what I like to call "the Olivia Pope effect". Any fellow Scandal watchers? Kerry Washington's character has the most perfectly polished wardrobes on TV and she's often seen sporting leather gloves. Pretty much anything Olivia Pope turns into runway trend. Prim coats & feminine suits for the modern woman trending right now are definitely her influence!

I've pulled together my favorite leather glove street style inspiration as well as a few pairs that would be a great addition to your winter wardrobe!

Try this Trend: Leather Gloves // the Olivia Pope effect! Get the look >> http://lapetitefashionista.blogspot.com/2013/11/try-this-trend-leather-gloves.html


I love that leather gloves keep my fingers from freezing off but also make an outfit look extra polished! I especially love the type that are iphone friendly with special touch screen technology! Check out some of my favorite options below!

Shop the Trend:

I'm jet setting this weekend for a mini getaway! Be sure to follow my travels on instagram & enter my giveaway from Personalized from Me to You!

xoxo, lauren

3 comments:

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Love! I really want a pair of red leather gloves :)

Sherin said...

I always stick to wool gloves, but I love the feel and luxury of leather ones. I think it might be time to invest.

Sarah Lagen said...

I had a pair of great leather gloves and cant seem to find one! Just like socks, I've found that 1 glove always goes missing!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin