Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Try this Trend: Rustic Holiday

A couple of months ago I posted about my favorite interior design trend- Modern Rustic. Lately, I've been loving the holiday version- a happy little mix of rustic accents mixed with glam christmas pieces. Think antlers dipped in gold paired back to mercury glass ornaments and luxe faux fur blankets.

I've picked a few of my favorite pieces I want to mix into our holiday decor this year to give it more of a rustic feel.

Try this Trend: Rustic Christmas


Rustic Holiday Decor

pinspiration (L-R): one // two // three // four // five // six 

I've also pulled together a few of my favorites above from pinterest. I just started a "rustic modern" pinterest board too- it's the one design aesthetic Kyle & I can agree on (win-win)!

I love the idea of going scavenging to find pretty twigs & pinecones to spraypaint gold & a new take on the advent calendar with a big pine bough. So much to be inspired by!

So admit it.. have you started thinking about your holiday decorations yet-- or even started decorating?

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

3 comments:

Alexis (Stylish Gameday) said...

The plaid moose pillow is the cutest!

cronintaylor said...

This look is perfect and something that my guy and I can agree on too! Can't wait to put up our decorations this weekend, I'll definitely have this post in mind!

Maya McDonald said...

Finding a design aesthetic everyone can agree on is a CHALLENGE! I'm loving rustic these days too - and those glasses are so so cute!