Saturday, November 23, 2013

Try this Trend: Tartan

Is there any pattern that feels more perfectly holiday than tartan? Lately it's become trendy again thanks to the 90's grunge revivial, but the modern take is much more polished. Think- tartan pants mixed with a cropped jacket, skirt mixed with a cheeky graphic sweatshirt or a luxe holiday version paired back to faux fur and sequins. 

I've picked a few of my favorite takes of the tartan plaid trend & some affordable pieces to get the look for yourself. I love the tartan look for holiday parties paired with sparkle and some killer black heels.

Try this Trend: Tartan

Get the Look:

What's your favorite tartan pairing- more of an updated 90's grunge or a luxurious holiday look?

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

4 comments:

Iv said...

I would mix tartan pants, like the one in your post, with perhaps a peplum leather top. A little bit of then + a bit more of now.

Caitlin C. said...

Loveee this trend!! It really gets me into the holiday spirit as well :)

Sherin said...

I love how perfect tartan is over the autumn. I love the scarves!

Lisa said...

It's a classic, not a trend—at least in my books. :) Love the pieces you picked out here.