Saturday, December 21, 2013

10 Stylish + Simple Last Minute DIY Gift Ideas

I truly believe it's more special to get a DIY gift than something that can be bought in the store and often times even more affordable! If you've missed the last opportunity to ship gifts.. or don't want to brave crowds in the mall, you should definitely consider making a gift yourself!

 I've curated a few of my favorite last minute do-it-yourself gift ideas: from stylish accessories, to sugar scrubs & soaps to salted caramels! Truly, these would work for any occasion- not just Christmas!

10 Stylish + Simple Last Minute DIY Gift Ideas

1. DIY Holiday Baubles - Style Me Pretty  // 2. DIY Black Tea + Lemon Soap - Freutcake 
3.  DIY Peppermint Sugar Scrub - A Pumpkin and A Princess // 4. DIY Gold Glitter Dipped Coffee Mug- White House Black Shutters // 5. Whiskey Salted Caramels -So How's It Taste
The Happy Housie // 8. DIY Herbed Salt - Style Me Pretty // 9. DIY Mustache Coasters-
 Events Uncorked  // 10. DIY Ribbon Embellished Sweater- Grosgrain Fabulous

Next year, I'd like to make all of my gifts! In fact, I think it will even be a new year's resolution to make more in 2014. There are so many inspiring ideas floating around the internet and pinterest and these featured projects are a great place to get started. Also be sure to check out my "Crafty Girl" board on pinterest for even more stylish DIY ideas.

xoxo, lauren


Camille said...

That glitter dipped mug is to die for! I would love to receive that as a gift to drink all of my delicious hot cocoa out of.

I think DIY gifts are great because you actually took the time to make them for someone. I would love to receive a gift that someone made for me!


Chica Esperta said...

I love these DIY ideas! And if you're not sure of what to wear with that gorgeous sweater, I have some ideas!

That and any hard to wear item can be submitted as questions at

Maya McDonald said...

I'm going to let you in on a secret....I'm still in dire need of finishing my shopping list....yikes! There's still time right? Maybe not, but these last minute ideas are serving up fabulous inspiration! xx

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin