Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Cozy Winter Layers

One of the things I've been finding nearly impossible in the subzero temperatures we'v been experiencing is fighting the urge to just throw on the puffiest, warmest down jacket I own whenever it starts to snow. My faux fur, cozy knit hats & lightweight down jacket have been some of my favorite layering pieces this winter. 

I have a plaid button down, denim jacket, lightweight quilted down jacket & finally a faux fur jacket all layered together for cozy but stylish winter layers. Meanwhile in Florida my friends are still sweating in the 80's. As much as I love Wisconsin, I am looking forward to spending a week in the sunshine!

See how to shop my snowbunny cozy winter layers below!




SHOP THE LOOK:




I am all in favor of not having to sacrifice style for warmth- but- I'm still learning the Wisconsin winter ways. So tell me- what are your favorite ways to layer in style?

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

7 comments:

PatrĂ­cia M. said...

Absolutely love this layering!
Love your style so much, now following you on gfc and bloglovin.

<3
http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

Samantha Tananbaum said...

Love your layers! I usually try to do a bunch of light layers to prevent overheating. Flannel is always a good idea, and a great coat is a must!

xo
Sam

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Beautiful layering!

Sherin said...

I love layering in the winter. Your look is so cute and warm looking.

Caitlin C. said...

Love, love, love this look Lauren! The fur is to die forrrr! :)

Lauren said...

i am with you sister! i need to work on my fashionable layering - right now i have only mastered the practical layering - warm, but not as fun

natalienoods said...

Too many layers leaves me feeling like I'm the little brother in A Christmas Story--no arm movement! I stick with my warmest coat and use scarves, hats, gloves, and boots to stay cute in winter.