Sunday, December 15, 2013

Gift Guide for: the Glitter Girl

Everyone knows a glitter girl- you know the kind that leaves a little sparkle in her footsteps- can't resist a little bit of sequins and baubles? I must admit, I'm one of them ;) Nothing brightens up an outfit like a healthy dose of sparkle! 

I've picked a few of the glammest, most show-stopping gifts for the glitter girl in your life!

Gift Guide for: the Glitter Girl

Shop the Gift Guide for the Glitter Girl:

  • Essie Glitter Polish:  Sparkly polish makes a sweet stocking stuffer!
  • Target Sequin Sweatshirt: #TargetDoesItAGain .. need I say more!
  • Sugar Paper Metallic Polka Dot Notebook: A place to write all of those new year's resolutions!
  • Sugar Paper Calendar: It's going to be a beautiful 2014 with this at her desk
  • Design Darling Earrings: A sparkling pair of statement earrings to pair back to a cocktail dress
  • Pinch Provisions Minimergency Kit: Must-haves for any fashion emergency in a pretty pouch
  • J.Crew Technicolor Floral Necklace: The ONLY statement necklace she'll need this Spring
  • Anthropologie Gold Monogram Mug: For cold nights of blogging and drinking hot chocolate 
  • Jagger Gold Sequined Pants: Who knew a pair of pants so comfy could be so glam
  • Chiara Ferragini Ballet Flats: A closet staple for any fashionista- just add sparkle!

  • Shop the gift guides for the fit fashionista // blogger // domestic goddess

    xoxo, lauren


    Camille said...

    I am such a glitter girl so I just think that this gift guide is perfect! I love that sparkly sweatshirt from Target. Everything on this gift guide is just perfect for the holidays.


    Grace Wainwright said...

    This is perfect! Definitely will use this for shopping for my sister!

    A Southern Drawl

    Sherin said...

    This is definitely my kind of gift guide. I like all things sparkly. That sweatshirt is the cutest.

    Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin