Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Holly Jolly Sparkly Christmas Decor

I wanted to share a few of my favorite snapshots from our place all decorated for Christmas. I'm loving all of the special details this year like our barnboard chalkboard, my girly presents under the tree (glitter ribbon & pink and teal candy cane prints please!), our rustic holiday tabletop decor and metallic print from Jenny Bevlin! 

We've had so much fun getting in the Christmas spirit this year with our decorating, lights & baking that I hardly noticed that Christmas Eve is only a week away! Though most of my shopping is done, this time of year is a whirlwind. I can't wait for some time off to spend time & celebrate with family and friends.

Holly Jolly Christmas Hand Lettered Chalkboard on Reclaimed Barn Board
My boyfriend hand lettered this reclaimed barnboard chalkboard- so talented and PATIENT!

Presents under the tree wrapped with glitter & metallic ribbons
Presents under the tree wrapped with kraft paper, glitter & metallic ribbons

"Peace, Joy, Love" Metallic Foil Print from Jenny Bevlin
Peace, Joy , Love Print from Jenny Bevlin

Dreaming of a White Christmas
Dreaming of a White Christmas

Winter Date Night Fun- Gingerbread House!
Winter Date Night Fun- Gigerbread House!

Rustic holidays with metallic antler, mercury glass candles, sparkly pinecones & vintage ornaments
Rustic holidays with metallic antler, mercury glass candles, sparkly pinecones & vintage ornaments

How have you been getting in the Christmas spirit this year? A little Elf watching & present wrapping always seems to do the trick for me!

xoxo, lauren

4 comments:

Ally {Life as I know it} said...

I can't get over how talented your BF is! The chalkboard looks amazing! All your presents look wrapped to perfect under the tree!

Katie said...

Loving the metallic antler! So festive!

lifeasart said...

Great pics! Thanks for sharing...lots of cute decor and great ideas! I love that display with the antlers.

Camille said...

I love your decorations! Your presents looks so cute underneath your tree and that gingerbread house looks so yummy! I can't believe that you saw snow. I live in Georgia and I wish that I could have a white Christmas.

xoxo
camille
http://misscamillexo.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin