In the past few years I've definitely come into my own in the kitchen. I really enjoy making a homemade meal, trying out a new recipe, and cooking or baking for other people! A lot of my kitchen appliances and pots & pans have been hand-me-downs, so it's been fun to start my own kitchen collection!
The foodies, baking beauties & domestic divas in your life will adore the gifts in this guide!
Shop the Gift Guide for the Domestic Goddess:
- "Relish" by Daphne Oz- I just bought the "Relish" cookbook from Daphne Oz and am loving all of the clean eating recipes and beautiful photography
- Oopsy Tasty Spatula- These cheeky & colorful spatulas make a great stocking stuffer
- DIY Goat Cheese Making Kit: Some of my most favorite gifts are DIY projects!
- Floral Recipe Cards: I have been feeling quite nostalgic about recipe cards lately- especially hand written by loved ones to add to your repetoire
- Apron (similar): Choose an apron so cute, that they won't worry about covering up their outfit
- Monogram Plate: A customized plate in the cutest prints ever
- Hot Pink Cake Stand: The perfect platform to show off their baking expertise
- Mortar & Pestle: Who doesn't love kitchen supplies in chic colors?
- Monogrammed Cheesboard: The most perfect hostess gift ever
- Nesting Mixing Bowls: The perfect space saving starter set for someone new to cooking
- Rosemary Plant: It's not only good feng shui to have fresh plants around, they're perfect to have around for cooking with fresh herbs
My bestie, Jocelyn, at Saucy Jocey's Kitchen is my favorite foodie- I have her to thank for showing me around the kitchen in our tiny apartment kitchen in college!