Monday, December 9, 2013

LPF Gift Guide for the: Domestic Goddess

In the past few years I've definitely come into my own in the kitchen. I really enjoy making a homemade meal, trying out a new recipe, and cooking or baking for other people! A lot of my kitchen appliances and pots & pans have been hand-me-downs, so it's been fun to start my own kitchen collection!

The foodies, baking beauties & domestic divas in your life will adore the gifts in this guide!

LPF's Gift Guide for the Domestic Goddess

Shop the Gift Guide for the Domestic Goddess:
My bestie, Jocelyn, at Saucy Jocey's Kitchen is my favorite foodie- I have her to thank for showing me around the kitchen in our tiny apartment kitchen in college!

xoxo, lauren


Aimee said...

Great collection!! love that monogramed plate, I think I would hang it on the wall in the kitchen :)

Alissa said...

That cake stand is super cute! That is the one thing baking related that I do not have!

Lacey at Sunny + Turquoise said...

The spatulas! The cake plate! The monogrammed plates! so perfect!! I am not big in the kitchen, but this all makes me want to be!

Lauren said...

loving your gift posts, Lauren - unlike magazines - these are in my price range :)

Allison said...

Like I said on Instagram - this is exactly what I need and in exactly the price point I'm looking for! You are amazing, girl.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin