Somehow December always seems to be in fast forward! I got some great deals on Black Friday and was able to pick up a lot of my gifts for friends & family, but still have a lot left to do this month! We also got our tree up yesterday, so I can't wait to start decorating.
For those of you still looking for gifts too, I'll be posting up a few helpful gift guides with gifts at great pricepoints to fit every recipient on your list. Our first gift guide is for the fit fashionista- the girl who wants a balanced mind, body & spirit and work out in style!
Shop the Gift Guide for the Fit Fashionista:
- Rive Water Bottles: These stylish & sensible glass waterbottles are engineered with BPA free materials, easy open/close cap, and ergonomic shape
- Drop It Like a Squat Tank: Sassy + stylish workout tank for showing off at the gym
- Fitbit: The ultimate gadget to track your calories burned + even your sleep!
- Nike Dual Fusion Run 2: Few things inspire a workout better than a cute pair of sneakers
- Zumba for WII Fit: Can't make it to a class? These interactive workouts are just as fun!
- Hippie Hair Ties: Perfect for holding hair back during a yoga sesh
- Perfect Fit Protein: The lovely ladies, Karena and Katrina, of Tone it Up have the perfect organic protein powder to mix into your smoothies!
- Free People Tie Dye Shorts: These shorts let her embrace her inner boho babe
- Blogilates Yoga Mat: Fav fitness youtuber, Blogilates, has a stylish line of fitness accessories & apparel and her videos are amazing
- Barbells: Even if she lives in a small space, she can stay fit with these fun, colorful barbells
Do you have any fit fashionistas in your life? What's your favorite gift idea for them? My sister Allie, is an aspiring fitness guru at "Keep Your Balance Studios" these would all be PERFECT for her!