Friday, December 27, 2013

LPF: A Year of #OOTD Posts

I might not be one of those fashion bloggers that has the time (or daylight) to post a perfectly edited + polished outfit picture with my DSLR every day (I wish!). But, you know what- that's real life-  at the very least I'm always trying to capture snapshots of my looks on instagram as a daily style diary.
 
Which just by looking at this collection of my years #LPFOOTD posts that my outfits tend to be, really colorful, filled with statement necklaces and arm parties, and plenty of pattern. That's who I am and I wouldn't have it any other way :)
 
 photo lapetitefashionistaootd_zps304be2f6.png
 
I love that instagram now lets you "tag" brands that you're wearing in the pictures, adding an extra level of shopping and OOTD fun! To make things even more exciting- I have this #OOTD video clip that I shared on instagram- too much fun! (Note: you may only be able to view on upgraded browsers!)
 

 
 What is your signature style? Do you post daily outfit pictures too? If I'm not already following you on instagram please please leave me your link so we can be #OOTD buddies :)
 
Follow me on instagram!
 
xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

4 comments:

Aimee Sicora said...

Love all your brightly colored pretty outfits.
My signature style is classic, the only prints I do are stripes and polkadots.. I love stripes!! I used to be afraid of color but I have been conquering my fear over the last year and am happy for it :)

Camille said...

I love your sense of style Lauren! It's so fun, colorful, and girly. You are definitely one of my style inspirations and in 2014, I hope to share more of my personal style on my blog.

xoxo
Camille
http://misscamillexo.blogspot.com

Sherin said...

I love seeing your outfits on Instagram. The detailing is always so perfect!
Hope you're having a wonderful holiday season.

Joanie FLOnMyMind said...

I like your style! This post makes me want to do #OOTDs. I just followed on Insta. :)

~ Joanie
www.flonmymind.com