Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Pink Sweater + Snow Bunny Vest

I just got back from a whirlwind week in Florida- but more from that later! After spending the week in weather in the 70's- imagine my surprise to come back to Wisconsin to -12 subzero temperatures. Thankfully, the Florida girl in me, still gets a little giddy over pretty snowfalls. After all, what makes a better backdrop for a colorful winter outfit than a fresh blanket of snow? ;) 

I like any excuse to break out my self proclaimed snow bunny vest. It's cozy and warm, and makes me feel like some sort of snow princess. The Aeropostale pieces I've styled are part of my partnership with them as an Aeropostale VIP partner- I've been loving my cozy winter sweater + vest!

La Petite Fashionista: Pink Marled Sweater / White Faux Fur Vest /Turquoise Bubble Necklace

Get the Look: Pink Marled Sweater- Aeropostale // Faux Fur Vest- Aeropostale // Denim - Similar 
 Arm Party Bracelets: Pink Pyramid Bracelet- Similar / Horseshoe Bracelet- Serene Sky Boutique /
 Chevron Bracelet-  LaMaLu Boutique / Gold Bangle- Similar // Necklace: Similar

La Petite Fashionista: White Faux Fur Vest + Colorful Arm Party

La Petite Fashionista: Pink Marled Sweater, White Faux Fur Vest & Colorful Arm Party

Did I mention I can't believe it's going to officially be 2014 tomorrow?! I'm so excited for the new year and have been hard at work making plans for the next year and to grow La Petite Fashionista. I'll be sharing more of my resolutions in my next post as I do each year. 

I seriously think 2014 is going to be the best year yet.

xoxo, lauren


Camille said...

You seriously look amazing! Totally like a snow princess! I love how you paired your pieces from Aeropostale. Your sweater and vest look so cute paired together, but I have to admit that your accessories are probably my favorite part of the whole look.


Sherin said...

These snowy pictures are so pretty. I love the pink jumper: it looks so warm and cosy.

Lisa said...

I love the snowy pictures! And that fur is beautiful, too!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin