Thursday, December 19, 2013

Sequins + Tweed

For the latest installment of our "One piece / Four ways" post for the Midwest Style BloggersMaya, Sam, Katelyn & I each styled a tweed jacket from Style Revel. I paired mine with a sequined tee, burgundy pants & leopard print booties! I love being able to mix and match neutrals (I consider sparkle a neutral.. that's normal right? ;)

Sequins + Tweed : La Petite Fashionista
Get the Look: Tweed Jacket - Shop Revel // Sequin Tee- Tobi  // Burgundy Chinos - Lands' End Canvas    Leopard Booties- Boohoo

Shop Similar:

One Piece Four Ways: Tweed Jacket from Style Revel
the girls at midwest style bloggers wearing their Style Revel Tweed Jacket

Leopard Print Booties : La Petite Fashionista
A little leopard print to sass up the snowy landscape!

Style Revel is one of my favorite up and coming boutiques- I love the collaborations they do highlighting fashion bloggers. They have an awesome selection of affordable and trendy clothing!

How would you style a classic tweed jacket?

xoxo, lauren


Simply Sarah said...

The latest michael kors bags here

Camille said...

I love your look, Lauren! Haha, I consider sparkles a neutral as well! I hope that isn't a bad thing. Oh and I think that your leopard booties are so cute!


Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Love your shoes!

Sherin said...

I'm impressed how well sequins and tweed go together.
And those shoes - I love them so much!! Insanely gorgeous.

Allison said...

You are GORGEOUS, and the way you pair things is brilliant. I love patterns (which breaks the neutrality, but oh well). Stripes and tweed are a regular staple for me, especially at work.
There is always an occasion for sparkles!

la petite noob said...

Really love how you styled the sequin tee with a tweed - never would have though of the pair, but am loving the end result! Really polished and fun :)

Tanvi said...

Super cute outfit.

P.S. Love your smile! (:

∞ © ∞

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin