Friday, December 20, 2013

Style Profile: Grace, A Southern Drawl

Today I wanted to do a Style Profile feature on one of my favorite bloggers, Grace at A Southern Drawl. She is just the sweetest thing ever, and I absolutely adore her style! Like me, she has a penchant for mixing up patterns, textures & some bold statement necklaces. I had the pleasure of working with on a Blogger Coffee Date  Social Media Consultation and love all of the inspiring content and style she posts!

Grace did a fun little Q+A with me below on her personal style, favorite shops & secret to all those gorgeous outfit photographs!
La Petite Fashionista Style Profile: Grace, A Southern Drawl

Name: Grace 

State: Kentucky

How would you describe your personal style? Preppy, feminine, classic, and sometimes unexpected.

Favorite fall/winter trend? Leather details.  I sometimes don't even notice it, but so many items in my closet have at least a little bit of leather--such as a leather trim.  It definitely adds a bit of edge to some outfits that I love!

Favorite places to shop? If I could live in J.Crew, I would.  I love every item in that store, and their quality is what keeps me coming back.  I also love to shop at Ann Taylor and Banana Republic.

Style Icon: Blair Eadie of Atlantic-Pacific--my goal in life is to layer half as well as her.  Another icon of mine is Rachel Parcell of The Pink Peonies--her style is timeless.

Favorite piece in your closet? For awhile, it has been my J.Crew Herringbone Puffer Vest, but now that I've scored the J.Crew camel sweater {that recently sold out online}, that would have to take the gold.  {I'm Lebanese, so camels and I fit well together}.

Favorite place to take outfit pictures and who takes them for you? I love the entrance to the country club in my neighborhood--it has tall trees that line a long road.  I also like taking pictures at the entrance of a nature preserve nearby.  Luckily, I'm one of "those" bloggers that scored a boyfriend-turned-photographer {insert maniacal laugh here}.  If it weren't for him, all of my pictures would most likely come out blurry and not nearly as great.  

Love love love Grace & her blog- Be sure to stop by & say hello on A Southern Drawl!

xoxo, lauren


Mango RabbitRabbit said...

Hi Lauren! Thanks for introducing me to GRace's blog, I will definitely check it out!!! Love your blog, especially your sense of fashion and stye (and love for leopard prints hehehehe me too!) I've just followed you on GFC, looking forward to your next post love!!

xoxo, Mango ❤
MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | 3 Tips: Winter Indoor Shopping!

Grace Wainwright said...

Loved getting to answer these fun questions! Thanks for featuring me, Lauren :)

A Southern Drawl

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin