Thursday, December 12, 2013

Try this Trend: Glam Holiday Party Looks

Obviously, I love ANY excuse to get dressed up! This is one of the reasons I love this time of year most. When else can you dress up in tulle skirts, sequins, statement necklaces & lipstick without people looking at you like you're overdressed (okay, who am I kidding- I always ignore the sideways looks!)

I've rounded up a few of my absolute favorite chic holiday looks. Get the look for yourself by pairing luxe combinations; tulle skirts and fitted sweaters, sequins and statement necklaces, and faux fur with silk. There is no limit to the glam factor during the holidays!

Get the Look: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9

Shop the Post: Glam Holiday Looks



My fabulous friend Emily at the Lady Jane Blog hosted her annual holiday party last weekend. I used it as the perfect excuse to rock some sequins! She also always sets up a little DIY photobooth for us. I adored this picture of Kyle & I she snapped and this ridiculously amazing collage from all of the night's snapshots!


What's your go-to look for holiday parties?

xoxo, lauren

4 comments:

Sherin said...

Love these looks. I'll be all about sparkles this festive season. Ad you guys look so cute together.

Simply Sarah said...

The latest Michael Kors bags here
http://www.fultonmichaelkors.com/

Allison said...

The back of that one dress with the bow.. I die, it's so beautiful!
You and Kyle are the cutest couple ever - you both are gorgeous!
I love dark colored manis/outfits for the holiday season - bring on the jewel tones!

Emily Harris said...

Such a great picture of you guys :) Glad you had fun!!

Also, these holiday looks are FAB. shoes with the bow are beautiful!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin