Sunday, December 1, 2013

We Search, We Find, #WeShopStyle

I'm so excited to be a part of the We Search. We Found. We ShopStyle  laydown campaign in collaboration with ShopStyle & POPSUGAR select! After a weekend of making wreaths & collecting & spraypainting pinecones out at my boyfriend's family tree farm over Thanksgiving, I decided a "rustic glam" theme would be absolutely perfect for this photoshoot!

Rustic Glam Laydown: #WeShopStyle

I paired a few of my cozy, rustic favorites like navajo sweaters & lightweight down jacket back to glam faux fur, statement necklaces & bedazzled plaid blouses. I can't wait to show you the fruits of my labor in wreath making this weekend! Just like when it comes to fashion, I like to balance the practical with the chic.
  
GET THE LOOK: Bedazzled Plaid Shirt via Dandy Lion Boutique // Denim Skinny Jeans // Faux Fur Collar// Buffalo Plaid Messenger Bag  // Vintage Beaded Sweater // Chevron Knit Dress // Statement Necklace // Vintage Fringed Cowboy Boots // Ragg Socks // Lightweight Down Jacket // Striped Thermal Shirt // Navajo Sweater/ Chartreuse Knit Hat

You can head to ShopStyle and shop any product from any brand. It's a great resource for bloggers to find products at every pricepoint from tons of different retailers. Seriously, shopping has never been easier. Check out the video below for more information on how the site works:


What is your favorite fashion trend for winter?

xoxo, lauren

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin