I never thought I'd see the day where people start rolling down their sun roof when the temperature hits 35 degrees! I can tell spring is in the air, people are slowly starting to break out their open toed heels & grills. One of the things I love most about warm weather is outdoor entertaining- whether dinner for two or a party with your closest friends.
I splurged and bought an outdoor cafe table & chairs last year. I think my patio chairs could definitely use an upgrade to these chic orange chevron canvas chairs from World Market! These are a few of my favorite outdoor entertaining essentials!
Get the Look: Colorful, Outdoor Entertaining
- Chevron Canvas Chairs: Seriously obsessed with these- can't believe they're less than $20!
- Round Wood Table: This folding table is the perfect size for dining al freso for two
- Capri Blue Citrine Candle: Light this yummy scented candle for instant ambience
- Orange Rimmed Dinner Plate: These versatile plates easily coordinate with whatever tablescape you choose
- Tie Dye Placemat: A simple & colorful way to incorporate the tie dye trend into your home decor
- Margarita Glasses: These blown glass margarita glasses are a summer must-have
- Margarita Pitcher: A self-serve pitcher makes things easier on the hostess
- Tres Agaves Margarita Mix: The real lime juice in this makes it 10x better than a regular mix (or make your own w/ my made from scratch marg recipe!)
These images have me feeling totally inspired, from the colorful mix & match plates & fresh flowers/herbs. You could take elements of all of them and recreate no matter what space you have to work with.
Do you have a space to dine al fresco?