Friday, January 17, 2014

5 Stylish Almost-Spring Denim Looks

I must admit- I'm pretty "over" the cold and snow. My wardrobe is tired of being covered up with a maxi length down coat that could double for a sleeping bag. I'm ready to start transitioning into Spring style. The keys to transitioning into the new season are: light layers, a punch of print, & brighter, bolder colors. If you live somewhere colder that means you're still rocking long sleeves and jeans but trying to make them feel la bit more spring-y!

I've picked a few of my favorited  looks that evoke the transition into spring & some of the key pieces to get the look along with your trust denim- whether printed, boyfriend style, or even a jacket.

5 Favorite Spring Denim Looks

What are your favorite ways to transition into spring style?

xoxo, lauren


Midnight Cowgirl said...

That skirt is beautiful!

Camille said...

I love all these looks! They are the perfect inspiration to transition my wardrobe into spring!


Aimee said...

Polkadot jeans! love!

erintagle said...

I am dying over all the long, flowy skirts this year!!!! And those polka dot jeans. :)


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin