Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Affordable Date Night Dresses

Yesterday I talked about my ideal Valentine's Day date, but obviously as a fashion blogger- the dress is one of the most important parts of the evening! Date night is an excuse to put on a glam dress, spend a little extra time on your hair & make-up & feel extra beautiful!

I've picked out 8 of my favorite date night dresses- most of them are even under $40!

La Petite Fashionista: Affordable Date Night Dresses

Shop the Post:

 Don't get me wrong, I've spent many a date night in jeans & t-shirts or even my comfy sweats for a movie night, but a gorgeous dress somehow makes everything feel so much more special! 

What's your go to date night outfit?

xoxo, lauren

5 comments:

erintagle said...

LOVE the Asos dress. And Gap - every year Gap gets better and better? Yes? Like I can't get enough. :)

xo
Erin
@Gussied

Sherin said...

They're all so pretty. I love the floral boohoo one.

Iv said...

The robe is my jam.

But seriously, the white one is such a cute LWD, and it wakes you up in gloomy weather.

Camille said...

That red Nasty Gal dress is SO stunning! I think it would be perfect for Valentine's Day. Also, I love the pink ASOS one!

xoxo
Camille
http://misscamillexo.blogspot.com

Marta O. said...

they are so pretty but I love the first one ;)

xo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin