Thursday, January 2, 2014

Get Excited for 2014!

I can't believe it's 2014 already! I'm not exactly sure why, but I feel more excited than ever for this year. I think it is going to be a big year for La Petite Fashionista. I can't share all of my ideas yet- but I am so thankful for how this little blog of mine has come, all of the awesome and supportive readers, and opportunities I've had.

Each year I share my goals for La Petite Fashionista for the year to come and it's so fun to see these goals evolve along with my blog. I've been reading the "Four Part Entrepreneur Cocktail" Book by Hilary Rushford of Dean Street Society and am feeling extra inspired. 

It's going to be a Sparkly 2014!

These are a few of my goals for the new year- it's going to be the best yet!

La Petite Fashionista 2014 Resolutions

What are your goals for the new year? Whether for blogging or personal.- I'd love to hear what this year has in store for you!

I'd also love if you comment or tweet me with anything that you'd like to see more of from LPF in 2014!

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

4 comments:

Camille said...

I am so happy to see that one of your resolutions is to start a Youtube series. I think you would be great at it and it would be cool t see the voice behind the blog!

I hope that in 2014 you continue to do more personal style/outfit posts because they are my favorite. I also really enjoy your home d├ęcor style posts.

xoxo
Camille
http://misscamillexo.blogspot.com

Sherin said...

Happy New Year. Good luck with these resolutions. Can't wait to see how LPF grows this year.

Joanie FLOnMyMind said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joanie FLOnMyMind said...

I have always wanted to start a YouTube channel. I think they look so fun.

Happy 2014. I loved the graphic you made to accompany your goals.

~Joanie
www.flonmymind.com