Sunday, January 19, 2014

Queen of Hearts

There's something I've always loved about hearts. They've always been my signature. This heart blouse just makes me instantly happy and lovey dovey when I slip it on! I paired it back to a navy Kate Spade necklace I got for Christmas- it's seriously statement making- and some red lip gloss. I love the pop of color from a printed blouse- and it's a happy reminder of how much I am loving 2014!

La Petite Fashionista: Heart Blouse + Navy Kate Spade Statement Necklace

La Petite Fashionista: Winter Layers / Heart Print + Navy Sweater
What I'm Wearing: Heart Shirt: Forever 21 // Denim: Aeropostale //Sweater: LE Canvas // Boots: Target 
Necklace: Kate Spade // Chevron Bangle: La Malu // Gold Chain Bracelets: Brighthouse Baubles

La Petite Fashionista: Gold Glitter Monogram Bag
Get the Look: Heart Shirts

Like I said 2014 is shaping up to be the best year yet. I am SO excited to share a brand new site with you next week! Big things for LPF and I couldn't love it more.

xoxo, lauren

9 comments:

Maya McDonald said...

I have a similar shirt I snatched up at Marshals a few years back - it's one of my faves! Love the look lady! xx

Lyn said...

I love your big sunglasses! xx
www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

Caitlin C. said...

This is the most perfect ootd EVER!!!

PatrĂ­cia M. said...

It looks absolutely adorable!

<3
http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

Jen Dang said...

Love the heart print and how it peeks it from underneath your sweater! So cute!

xo Jen
Skirt The Rules

Alissa said...

I love that heart sweater! So perfect as we head into February.

Jessica Joyce said...

The color combo is the BEST. I can't resist the hearts. Stay warm in that snow, though!

Your Friend, Jess

Rachel Lynne said...

You look gorgeous, love this outfit!

Sherin said...

You're looking insanely gorgeous in these pictures. Love the necklace so much!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin