Sunday, January 26, 2014

The Perfect Valentines' Date + Winter's Tale Movie

When it comes to Valentine's Day- it's the thought that counts. I'd rather have every day be filled with love & appreciation for eachother rather than just one day a year. Thoughtfulness & creativity goes a long way with me rather than fancy gifts or boxes of chocolate!

This year for Valentine's Day my perfect date would be a dinner that we can cook together (the perfect excuse to hunt through all of my cookbooks for the perfect recipes), a candlelit dinner with perfect mood music, and a romantic movie- my choice of course - and I'm picking Winter's Tale, since it's being released on Valentine's Day (2/14/14)! I also wouldn't turn down a trip to Paris ;)

Winter's Tale

Winter's Tale stars Colin Farrell, Jessica Brown Findlay and Russell Crowe and is set in the always enchanting, New York City. It's a story about love that transcends time & crossed destinies and I seriously can't wait to see it! I'm a major sucker for romantic movies- and Winter's Tale looks like a beautiful love story.

Looking for other romantic Valentine's Day ideas & inspiration?  Check out my
"A Perfect Valentine's Day" pinterest board!

A Perfect Valentine's Day Pinterest Board

I also made a DIY Date Night Idea Jar for my boyfriend & I, so we never run out of creative ideas. I used a mason jar I had & created a fun printable template for the lid & a printable list of ideas to get you started. Just check out the links below to download.

La Petite Fashionista: DIY Date Night Idea Jar

Click on the links below to get the printables for this DIY Date Night Idea Jar:
Date Night Jar Lid Printable  // Date Night Idea List Printable 

Your turn to share, what is your idea of the perfect date?

xoxo, lauren

"Disclosure: This post was sponsored by WB Winter's Tale through their partnership with POPSUGAR Select. While I was compensated to write a post about WB Winter's Tale, all opinions are my own."


Maghan said...

I wouldn't mind a trip to Paris either! I'm making that date jar ASAP to avoid the inevitable..."What do you want to do?"--"I don't know, what do you want to do"--"I don't know" convo! Lol. Thank you for the idea!


Allison said...

I LOVE the date night jar - there are so many times that we just can't freaking figure it out, so we just watch TV or go to the same bar we always go to. Ugh. You are so creative though - I'm always jealous of the fun things you and Kyle do together!

Sarah Lagen said...

Very cute, I love the date night jar!! I think I might make one for my apartment!! That could turn into a fun game!

Lauren said...

lady sybil! yes! that is a movie i definitely want to see :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin