Sunday, January 12, 2014

Try This Trend: Turtlenecks

Trust me.. these aren't your grandma's turtlenecks! This cold weather style is back & trendier than ever. Whether a slouchy knit or chunky cable turtleneck- they're an absolute wardrobe staple for staying warm and chic during the winter. I've pulled together a few of my favorite ways to wear this piece & some of my picks to try this trend for yourself.

La Petite Fashionista // Try This Trend: Turtlenecks
Get the Look:  1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9

 The key to keeping this look modern and stylish is by balancing a a slouchier fit turtleneck with a pair of slim fitting pants & heels. I personally love the turtlenecks in bright pops of color or paired with a colorful statement necklace to keep the winter blahs away.

Shop the Post:

What's your favorite way to style a turtleneck? 

xoxo, lauren


Panty Buns said...

There's no doubt about it that a nice turtleneck helps immensely in fending off icy cold and wind while looking fashionable. When all bundled up for the cold there may not be much of one's outfit peeking out from under a coat other than the turtleneck and maybe a scarf. These turtlenecks look pretty.

Allison said...

I wish so much that I liked turtlenecks, but I can't escape the feeling that they're totally and completely choking me. I'd definitely prefer a scarf and chunky sweater, but you may expand my mind :)

Maya McDonald said...

YES YES YES turtlenecks are my JAM. I seriously need more in my life though - those sweaters are awesome!

Camille said...

I'm so glad that turtlenecks are becoming stylish again! I personally like them because they keep me nice and warm. I really want one in a bright fun color!

my blog:

Alicia Mackin said...

This is a great trend for the Polar Vortex! Great picks

Allie of ALLIE NYC

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin