Saturday, January 4, 2014

Vintage Kitchen Bridal Shower

When I found out my bestie Jocelyn was getting married, the bridesmaids and I immediately started brainstorming to create a bridal shower that was perfectly her! She blogs at Saucy Jocey's Kitchen and is a very talented cook and baker, she also loves a nod to vintage. So, we immediately thought a vintage kitchen shower would be perfect for her!

Once the theme came together the crafting, thrifting, and antiquing to find the perfect pieces to create the feel of a 1950/60's kitchen. I now have quite a gorgeous collection of vintage glassware, cake stands, recipe books & milk glass thanks to this soiree. We had of the guests bring or send a recipe for her to add to her Rifle Paper Co. Recipe box, which was one of my favorite elements as well as the Anthropologie apron. We kept the menu very vintage inspired- bundt cakes, quiches, chicken salad, sherbet punch + more.

La Petite Fashionista: Vintage Kitchen Bridal Shower

La Petite Fashionista: Vintage Kitchen Bridal Shower / Mimosa Bar

La Petite Fashionista: Vintage Kitchen Bridal Shower / Vintage Glassware + Milk Glass Vases

La Petite Fashionista: Vintage Kitchen Bridal Shower / Tissue Paper Garland

La Petite Fashionista: Vintage Kitchen Bridal Shower / Vintage Inspired Menu

La Petite Fashionista: Vintage Kitchen Bridal Shower

 photo vintagekitchenshower10_zps88b553f6.jpg

SHOP THE VINTAGE KITCHEN BRIDAL SHOWER:


I will be sharing tons more of the event in the next issue of La Petite Fashionista Magazine, but wanted to just share a sneak peek of the bridal shower because it was such a fabulous part of my visit home over the holidays. It was so much fun celebrating our future Mrs and helping her stock her kitchen!

I'm so thankful for such a fun loving group of bridesmaids and my always lovely hostess mama, to coordinate & DIY for the event, even though many of us are spread a thousand miles apart!.I can't wait for the wedding & to share more details of the shower in our next issue!

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

2 comments :

Camille said...

I love the theme! The decorations are so pretty and the food looks delicious. I can't wait to see more about it in LPF Mag!

xoxo
Camille
http://misscamillexo.blogspot.com/

Ashley Nudge said...

I absolutely love these decorations! They're so cheerful and I'm so happy to have come across your blog.

Would you like to follow each other?
:)

www.studywithstyleblog.blogspot.com