Spring, how much do I love thee? Let me count the ways! I don't care if its still 0 degrees out. I've had my eye on Spring trend forecasting! Right now (besides a trip to somewhere warm & beachy) I'm dreaming of these 5 must try spring trends; ankle strap heels, statement cuffs, pastel blazers, pink lipstick & floral pants!
The great part about these looks is that they're perfect for pairing back and mixing and matching with your existing wardrobe. Now if only we can get the weather to behave!
Shop the Post + Styling Tips:
- Sam Edelman Ankle Strap Heels: These nude ankle strap heels would look fabulous with a pair of cropped pants or a full, flouncy skirt to show off the strappy details. The nude shade has magical leg lengthening powers (petite girl, win!)
- Chicwish Mint Green Blazer: Pastel blazers in mint, peach & nude will be big again for spring 2014- pair them back to a light wash denim, graphic tee & dainty necklace for instant chic
- Loren Hope Statement Cuff: Loren Hope makes the most gorgeous investment-worth jewelry pieces. This cuff would be the highlight of any arm party but look beautiful on its own. Dress it up, dress it down. You need this beauty on your wrist!
- Wizards of the West Floral Pants: The key to wearing the tricky floral or patterned pants trend is to let the pants take center stage, pair back to a white or chambray shirt & neutral sandals or heels
- Nars Roman Holiday Lipstick: I am so in love with this perfect pink lipstick shade from Nars, it's perfectly optimistic and pouty. I'd wear this with a simpler (non-patterned shirt) & just a coat of mascara!
What trends do you think will be popular this Spring?
If you haven't checked out the new homepage for La Petite Fashionista be sure to stop by (& sign up for our mailing list for a list of 50 free blog inspiration ideas) and my new sister site, LPF Media where I'm sharing my social media tips and insights for bloggers & small businesses!