Thursday, February 6, 2014

Boyfriend Approved Valentine's Day Gifts

Boys are SO hard to buy for. Whenever you ask them what they want for a special occasion, the answer 9 times out of 10 will be "nothing"! With Valentine's Day only a week away, I figured I'd  take a note from Maya at Charmingly Styled, and get some help directly from the source this year. 

I asked my lovely boyfriend for some suggestions to make things a little easier on us. While not every item on the list may be perfect for your guy- there's definitely some ideas to get you started!

Boyfriend Approved Valentine's Day Gifts

Gifts for your Guy: 1.Fitbit Force // 2. Bacon of the Month Club // 3. Beer Making Kit 

His suggestions were: things to eat & drink (bacon! candy! beer!), a guy's choice date (sci fi movies!), a subscription model gift (birchbox man), a nerdy cool print, or a fun fitness accessory (I got Kyle a FitBit and he loves it)! I'm lucky that we both like sci fi movies and have a sweet tooth- it makes date nights pretty easy! If a way to a man's heart is through his stomach he'd also probably love these maple bacon beer cupcakes from the LPF archives!

What are you getting for your guy for Valentine's Day? A girl can never have too many ideas!

xoxo, lauren

6 comments:

Allison said...

Okay, I NEED to get Edwin that beer making kit! He keeps talking about home brewing, so we will see if he's serious about it! Also - I told him about your date jar, and he thought it was an awesome idea. We're going to make one soon! :) Thanks for the inspiration, love.

Camille said...

Wow! I didn't know there was such a thing as bacon of the month club! I like the idea of getting your special guy food or sweet treats. After all, they do say that the way to a guy's heart is through his stomach!

xoxo
Camille
http://misscamillexo.blogspot.com/

Marta O. said...

The beer making kit is such a good idea ;)

xo

Maghan said...

Great options! Along the same lines...I got my boyfriend a craft beer of the month subscription (http://craftbeerclub.com) for Christmas and he has loved it so far!

Maghan
FashionMAGable

Meaghan Alvarado said...

Bacon of the month club!? hahaha
That is perfect!

Blogger said...

Did you think about picking the best Bitcoin exchange company - YoBit.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin