Sunday, February 9, 2014

GALentine's Day with justWink

One of the hardest thing about graduating from college and moving away has been being so far away from my best friends! Near or far, and no matter how long it's been since we talked to eachother it's always easy for us to talk like we were still roomies! In a couple weeks, I'll even be in one of their weddings, crazy!

 I was single throughout college, so my Valentine's Day's were always spent with my girls- usually over a bottle of wine & our most stylish going out dresses. I'd have fun being the resident stylist and helping pick out outfits- meanwhile Jocelyn would whip up the appetizers and Katie would be picking the perfect playlist.

 One of my most memorable Galentine's Days was the weekend before I left to move to Wisconsin.  That weekend, the girls took me to dinner at Melting Pot (my favorite). One of my girls conveniently forgot her wallet at home. When we opened the door to the apartment, all of my friends were waiting there to surprise me and wish me good luck in my new ventures! 



One of my favorite ways to keep in touch with my girls with our crazy schedules is texting & emailing. I love the idea of being able to surprise them a stylish, thoughtful card to send them my love, all from the justWink app on my phone. I've already picked out the perfect card to send to them below for Valentine's Day!



 The JustWink app has cards for any occasion from birthdays to Valentine's Day to just for fun.  The designs are stylish, user friendly and the perfect amount of sassy. One of the coolest features of the justWink app is that you can send the card through email, text, facebook or even snail mail! This solves the eternal problem of waiting in line at the post office trying to mail cards out! My favorite part is where you can sign with your actual signature & ability to attach a gift card to your message (it's the little things!)

Download the free app for your phone here!

Get social with justWink on facebook, twitter & pinterest!

What are your favorite ways to maintain long distance friendships with your favorite ladies?

xoxo, lauren

"Disclosure: This post was sponsored by justWink through their partnership with POPSUGAR. While I was compensated by POPSUGAR to write a post about justWink, all opinions are my own."

5 comments:

Camille said...

This is so a cute app! I love how stylish and sassy the cards are! Perfect for any fashionistas! BTW, I love your coral dress in the picture.

xoxo
Camille
http://misscamillexo.blogspot.com/

Alissa said...

I LOVE Galentine's Day ever since I watched Parks and Rec. This is such a cute idea!

Jennifer said...

What a cool app! I love sending just because cards via snail mail, but I usually do so with treat.com. I'll have to check out Just Wink as well. xx Jen @ foodloveandlifeblog.blogspot.com

Maghan said...

What an awesome app! This will totally help me keep my new year's resolution to send cards for all birthdays, holidays, etc.. Thank you

Maghan
FashionMAGable

Sherin said...

I always love sending V Day with my girls. We have something planned this year too - So excited.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin