Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Latest Lust: Beach Yoga

One of the most amazing things about being home is being by the beach. As a born & raised Florida girl (& Pisces!), I don't think I am ever happier than when I'm by the water. Our vacation so far has been so relaxing- a trip to the beach & pool, a few tropical drinks & the sand between my toes is just what I needed.

Now, more than ever I'm determined to try some beach yoga. These pictures are so inspiring to me- so peaceful but energized, and relaxed but powerful. Though I'll be heading back to Wisconsin soon, I think a lakeside yoga session would have the same effect!

Latest Lust: Beach Yoga
images via: (L-R) 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

Just as much as I love the idea of beach yoga- the wardrobe is what makes it. Beautiful bikinis, floaty tanks, & arm parties galore- I'm in! 

 What types of workouts are you dying to try this Spring?

xoxo, lauren


Tomissa said...

Or maybe some rooftop yoga at Capitol Fitness?

Sherin said...

I love the beach and being near water so much. It's the only thing that will make me leave London!
I recently started yoga and I'm so hooked!

Anonymous said...

Great Post! Check out my new ultra-chic hat!

Jessica said...

I want to attempt regular yoga...I'm a little behind!

26 and Not Counting

Vanya Pavlides said...

Love this post! Check out my outfit:

Camille said...

I would love to try beach yoga but I don't live anywhere near a beach. I like to do more dance-inspired workouts.


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin