Tuesday, February 4, 2014

LPF Entertains: Stylish Super Bowl Party

My Super Bowl started off as a few appetizers while we watched the game and ended up as a blog photoshoot! We just had too many delicious dips and snacks not to document. Of course, I couldn't help myself in making some fun printable signs for our table too! I felt especially old when Kyle's brother didn't get my "I dip, you dip, we dip" reference (90's dance jam anyone?)

We ended up doing a DIY baked potato bar (which is super easy if you had a lot of people) & some of my favorite gameday appetizers + dips! 
La Petite Fashionista: Stylish Super Bowl Party // DIY Baked Potato Bar
La Petite Fashionista: Stylish Super Bowl Party // Gameday Dips + Appetizers

La Petite Fashionista: Stylish Super Bowl Party // DIY Baked Potato Bar

La Petite Fashionista: Stylish Super Bowl Party // Gameday Appetizers

Our tasty Super Bowl menu was:

Need to spontaneously decorate for a party? Find items around the house to add some flair to your buffet table. Lucky for me I live in a house with two boys so we've got a lot of sporty "props" laying around to decorate with. To them they're just footballs, for me they're party props.. sigh. I also found this cool wood crate that became the perfect silverware, cup & straw holder!

I also did a recap of my favorite stylish social media coverage of the Super Bowl by lifestyle brands on the LPF Media site. I shared some helpful tips for connecting your blog content to engage readers during a special event!

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

4 comments:

Kstylick said...

Hello there my dear :) maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC, Facebook?

Please leave me a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

http://kstylick.blogspot.com

You can also like my Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

I will follow you back! :)

Korean Fashion

Lindsay @ Lovely Life Styling said...

OMG, I love the idea of a baked potato bar! Perfect spread for the Super Bowl! Yum! xoxo, Lindsay

Jen Dang said...

I made potato skins on Sunday too, but I looove the idea of styling your own spud. So cute!

xo Jen
Skirt The Rules

Maya McDonald said...

It looked like you had so much fun for the Super Bowl! I could go for a loaded potato right now! xx