Saturday, February 8, 2014

Armed & Readi

You know you're a dedicated fashion blogger when you go out in the frigid snow to take outfit pictures! Admittedly on cold weekends sometimes I have to fight the urge to stay in my pajamas all day. My gorgeous Armed + Readi arm party was the perfect colorful inspiration for today's outfit.

I piled on my bracelets, a cozy sweater, springy skirt & camera tripod and let my neighbors think I was a crazy person for going outside in the cold! This has been a really eventful week, I can't wait to share some exciting news on LPF very soon!

La Petite Fashionista: Cobalt Sweater & Mint Skirt

La Petite Fashionista: Cobalt Sweater & Mint Skirt

What I'm Wearing: Cobalt Sweater (similar) // Mint Pleated Skirt (similar) // Black Wedges (similar)
Leather Jacket (similar) // Into the Blue Bracelet  // Tassel Bracelet // Gold Bracelet

La Petite Fashionista: Armed & Readi Turquoise + Cobalt Arm Party

Brittany, one of the founders of Armed & Readi reached out to me about rocking some baubles from their site and I of course, happily obliged! I am super impressed with Brittany and her co-founder's launch of Armed + Readi (read their story here). I love to hear about young successful entrepreneurs. The girls are always on the road for trunk shows so check the schedule to see if they'll be coming to your area!

Latest Lust: Armed & Readi Accessories
I picked a few of my favorite bracelet and necklace pairings from their site & you can see me rocking three of their bracelets in my outfit above.

4. Hot Gossip Necklace 5. Neon Lights Necklace   6. Into the Blue Bracelet 

Which is your favorite?


Use Discount Code BG2014 to get 15% off your Armed + Readi Order!

xoxo, lauren

6 comments:

Midnight Cowgirl said...

This outfit is so cute!

Maghan said...

Love the blue and mint together! So gorgeous!

Maghan
FashionMAGable

Sherin said...

I love that you went out into the snow to take pictures! I love the mixture of colours you're wearing.

PatrĂ­cia M. said...

Love the colors, how absolutely adorable!

<3
http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

Jennifer said...

I did the same thing last week and it was FREEZING but totally worth it! Do it for the blog! Cute outfit!!

Mia Lupo said...

Loving all of the blue arm candy <3

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin